Join an exciting and intriguing consulting and technology company.
Committed to Greatness
Straightforward and Transparent
Respect Each Other
Creative & Innovative
Energetic and Positive
Available Job Openings
Last Update 10/25/2019
This position is responsible for the implementation of our Risk Management program tailored for our clients in the insurance industry. Which provides a high-level analysis of our clients organization’s risk level of their customers based on their technology, processes and people to facilitate the identification of risk and fraud. This also includes hardware procurement, software implementation and upgrade, system integrations, data reporting needs, and software product lifecycle management. As well as ensuring regulatory mandatory compliance laws such as SOX, GLBA, HIPPA, PCI, and GDPR.
- Establishes and oversees the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Independently assess risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Governance and oversight may include (not limited to) technology operational risk, cyber risk for example.
- Ensures Operation Risk Policy implementation and exception approvals.
- Aids in delivering findings, observations and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Experience in Internal Audit or Financial Control.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Previous experience developing executive briefs and presenting to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Analytical thinking skills.
Fastcomcorp is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability or veteran status.